Posted by The Marksman at cj64775-a.dlcty1.va.home.com on October 22, 2001 at 21:15:40:
* Dobbin and I are workin on the site this week, so it'll be published 'when it's ready'...
* Last year's remake of the View Askew Reality Tour was both a sucess (lots of people showed up) and a disaster (LOTS of people showed up!!!). This year we're gonna do something different: I'll publish the directions and stuff, and youz can make the run whenever you want, instead of in one big unsafe group. I thought for sure we were gonna cause a traffic pileup and we can't have that happen. Sound like a good idea?
* On a related note, everyone please hound Kevin and Vincent every chance you get on my idea of a Reality Tour CD. I want them to make an audio commentary of the tour so you can play it in the car at each stop and catch all the stories and background information.
* Now that we have the dates, I'll make some calls to the hotels and get us some cheaper group rates. I need some input from you guys though:
1. Which hotel was better: The Courtyard Marriott or Holiday Inn?
2. Did alot of you use/need the Red Roof as a cheap place to crash?
3. For an even cheaper rate, would you send me or the hotel your money a month in advance?
* I'm really humbled by Kev's 'Len gets in free' offer. Dobbin and I only do this stuff to help our fellow fans with info, and to help take the load off the office folks, we've never asked for freebees. Thanks for the recognition guys, and don't forget the Darth-man...
Post a Followup