Smith A Holiks header! :: recipes from boardies!!


star~kitty's photo!Name: Jennifer
Location: Mid-Atlantic seaboard
Occupation: Alchemist
About Me:  Well, I'm a Prince fanatic, recognize - I know he and Kevin have their differences but whatever.  I love old school rap and Jeff Buckley and 70s rock.  I'm a study in contrasts, a breathing paradigm.  Take me seriously 60% of the time.  The other 40%, go along for the ride.  My favorite VA flick is still Chasing Amy, and I believe the scene where Bethany runs into the river in Dogma is a baptism scene, though Kev may disagree.  OH!  And due to a lovely VA employee's largesse, I finally saw Mallrats.